Im in such a dull crappy mood
:(
I woke up and had a really flat conversation with mum and dad which are usually really good but it just didnt flow this week
I might skip ballet this week i really dont feel like going
NO i should.
I don't bloody KNOWWW
Its my birthday soon
But birthdays dont mean much when all members of your immediate family and close friends are about a million miles away
I dont know i'm sure ill have great fun with Kate and Becksy and Tori.
But it just feels empty.
And incomplete.
I get to call lana tomorrow which is great I'm really looking forward to it..
Sugar and spice it is getting late.
I should be eating and getting ready for ballet- if i go.
Okay i have booked my taxee i will go.
I'm about to watch the legendary SANJEEV :) to make me feeel happy ahagaga
seee y'all later
xoxoxooxoxoxooxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment